Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Very confusing girl, Help?

Ok so i knew this girl about 3-4 years ago when i was younger we never really hit it off then i moved away from her and never kept in contact untill recently she found my myspace and tho i was hot and bla bla



i started liking her and we went out for about a week then she said she had to focus on school work and couldnt focus on having a bf so i waited about a month till her birthday(which was friday) with all the other bs going on between that and about a week when i saw her i was questioning about us and she said if you ask me back out on my birthday like she wants the answer might change.....



So i did ask her out on her b day after making out and etc in the movies on her b day we couldnt do anything else cause her friends where there with us..



I asked her and she said she didnt know. so the next day i finally got my answer but she says im to hot\ nice for her and i dont show my naughty side enough... and she wants me to show it before she will be my gf.



should i just leave? idk



Very confusing girl, Help?

i like the attitude of your girl,



i think she's lovable,



hmmm,.. oh men, ii think she's not easy to get,..



ok, hmmm,.. everytime you see each other, made her laugh,



why i say this,.. because girls want to be with those person who we feel comfortable to be with,.. those persons are the one who made us laugh everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone