Saturday, November 28, 2009

PLEASE please answer! I need answers.. does he want more?

A week ago I was on myspace looking at profiles when I saw this hot guy, so I looked at his pics n it turned out to be this guy I used to go to primary school n a bit of high school with. He goes to my uni and lives about 50 minutes from me, so I added him to myspace.



He remembered me, n we messaged each other, talked on msn every day for like an hour, then he asked for my number because we were both going clubbing on saturday night (last night).



He messaged me all the time makin sure I'm goin out still, then last night I went to meet him at a nightclub. He said he didnt like the nightclub n so my friends and I took him and his friend to a diff one.



We were 2gether all night dancng n talking, and eventually we kissed.



He msged me when he left, just normal things like he's at home now bla bla..



Does he like me, or could this hav just been a hookup and nothing more?



How can I tell if he likes me?



Is it a good sign if he didn't try to go further with me?



PLEASE please answer! I need answers.. does he want more?

yes it is a good sign to me that he didnt go farther with you it mean that he respect you and ii believe he do like you you should just come out and tell him you like him maybe you'll get shock and he'll say he feelin the same way about you



PLEASE please answer! I need answers.. does he want more?

ugh....... duh! he so likes you and it's so obvious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone