Saturday, November 28, 2009

Problems that need help sovling?

Okay, I am planning on creating another myspace account, but going on as this hot chick and adding my best friend to this account. I want to trick my best friend into thinking that one of his new friends found a girl for him and make him feel very happy. Then I will say the nastiest and meanest stuff to him on this account and make him think that this new friend hates him too. I do not approve of this new friend and I believe he is trying to turn my best friend against me so I want to break them apart so that me and my best friend can remain friends!



Problems that need help sovling?

excuse me? if all that stuff at the end is true then hell yeah your the biggest jerk ever! well that's what your friend probably thinks. don't lie about his friend. just tell him what you feel and tell him you're NOTgay. if he's your best friend then he'll understand. :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone