Monday, November 30, 2009

I really dont know,what do you think?

I met this boy,well he sort of came up to me on my way to class and just basically started talking to me and telling me im hot and all that,and then i messaged him on myspace and he gave me his number and we have been talking in school and on the phone for like this whole week, he calls me like 3 times a day and gets upset when i dont say hi in the halls and i think i really like him, like he's really nice and i get nervous everytime im around him and i start blushing like crazy, but one of the reasons why im doubting things though is because he comes of as a player to me, like even though he tells me he likes me, he still tells other girls their hot and all that to, but that doesnt really bug me because he's single still and can do whatever but i heard that his last girlfriend he left her right after they had sex and he sweet talked her made her love him and then just left , and i dont want that happening to me , what would you do ? just forget about everything , or go for it sitll ?



I really dont know,what do you think?

is obvious that all he wants is to play with you he only wants to have sex and leave you so don't listen to him be his friend but not more than friends and if he keeps telling you sweet things to you get away form him . i guaranty you he will do the same thing he did to that girl.....



I really dont know,what do you think?

Forget him completely. He is a player. He doesn't love you...he lusts for you. Be his friend, but not his toy.



I really dont know,what do you think?

Sounds like a player to me too. Don't have sex - just be friends.



I really dont know,what do you think?

It depends on what you want. Obviously if your looking for commitment, he's not the one (you should already know this). But if you just want fun and sex, I'm sure he'll be happy with that arrangement. I'm so sick of hearing women complain about there being no good guys, and falling for the wrong guys, yet it seems like most of you are always falling for the selfish, egotistical dudes, just because he looks good and every other woman wants him. If all you want is a casual, sexy relationship then that's fine, but don't fool yourself into thinking you can change him.



I really dont know,what do you think?

If what you heard is true about him (dumping his last girl after he got what he wanted)... then you should stay away from him.



He doesn't sound like a straight forward honest guy.



Be careful about playing relationship, just because one is available. You sound smart and thoughtful, and you are worth being smart about what type of guy you date.



So I would say drop it. Really drop it, and see if he bails, or keeps trying? Then you will know how serious he was.



If he keeps up with the flirting then maybe consider seeing where it could go. Just don't be afraid to be honest with yourself and stay with your gut feeling!



Good Luck Gal!



~Musicman~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone