Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is it good idea to tell my ex g/f?

There was one girl she told me that i should fight for the girl that broke up with me if i still love her! well my ex has a new bf and they were going out for about 2 months and that girl told me i should brake them up somehow!! well i had a really good idea I made a fake myspace profile and put couple hot pictures of a girl and i started talking to my ex's new bf. He got really interested and i asked him if he has a g/f. He said he doesn't have a gf and that he haven't been in a relationship for a long time!! well he lied... Is it good idea to tell my ex about this or its just stupid and should i leave this for them selfs...



Is it good idea to tell my ex g/f?

It's stupid and you should leave it alone. Why waste your time on this crap? Don't you have something better to do? godloveya.



Is it good idea to tell my ex g/f?

Tell her. Give her any proof you have. If it were me, I'd want to know. I'd be more pissed off at my guy than you.



Is it good idea to tell my ex g/f?

That's stupid and childish, and they'll wind up laughing and making fun of you



Is it good idea to tell my ex g/f?

Hook line and sinker now all you have to do is find a way to relay this information to your old girlfriend without her finding out it came from your vicious lie I suggest creating a new E-mail adrress for your fake person then sending it from that E-mail that way she doesnt know where it came from.



Is it good idea to tell my ex g/f?

Well its obvious why you want to go out and let your ex know but you are doing it for all the wrong reasons.Yes it is a good idea to let her know she is being deceive but do it cause you love and care for her not because you want her to be with you.



Is it good idea to tell my ex g/f?

Brother, i know exactly what you feel. I am in the same situation with my ex girlfriend and has done the same thing, except that i was crueler and didn't ask the guy if he had a girlfriend, i asked him if he wanted to date this alter-ego of mine. I'm waiting for his answer right now, but i know it will be positive, and the first thing i'll do is mail our whole conversation to my ex... Have fun...



Is it good idea to tell my ex g/f?

yes tell her that guy is a jerk and will cheat on her if u dont!



Is it good idea to tell my ex g/f?

if the guy constantly has conversations with you in your 'fake my space account' tell her about it...she has all the right to know that she's with someone untrustworthy...



if she asks why you did that, be honest with her... but don't expect her to come back to you..



====%26gt; hope that would be your last.. it's just not right to meddle into someone else's relationship...



Is it good idea to tell my ex g/f?

The last six words you wrote made more sense than the first one- hundred and ten.



Is it good idea to tell my ex g/f?

I think what you're doing is childish, but truth be told, I probably would have done the same thing as you when I was your age (a teen, I'm guessing).



I'm assuming your ex-gf is on Myspace as well and listed as a "friend" on his profile. If I were you, I would forward the messages to her, but don't put your name on it. Just be like "Hi, I was checking out Joe's profile and he said he didn't have a girlfriend, but it seems not to be the case after I read the comments you left him." You know... something like that.



Is it good idea to tell my ex g/f?

No you shouldnt, you went to far with this...



Is it good idea to tell my ex g/f?

I don't care for the way you did it, but now that it is done I would let her know. Without letting her know it was you who did this.



I would want to know were I her. Maybe you should try to set up a "date" with the dude so there is more proof.



Is it good idea to tell my ex g/f?

Lucky you, hope she doesn't take you being "concerned" the wrong way though.



Is it good idea to tell my ex g/f?

don't get involved, she left u, picked him over u, why would u want to go back into something so humiliating? fighting is for kids, if u must fight over someone it really isn't worth it, if they don't want to be with u they don't want to be, what do u expect to gain? her love for being the messenger of bad. stay out of it and if she is meant to come back to u she will, but don't help it along, let it happen naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone