Monday, November 30, 2009

Is this the right way to do it? Please tell me about my plan and game?

Okay. So what do you think of this plan? Okay I found this girl on myspace that goes to my school and shes pretty hot lol. So once I get to know her a little on myspace, and I get her number... WHAT WOULD I TALK TO HER ABOUT ON THE PHONE?



and then, after like a week or so we would meet up on a saturday and like go to like fast food lol and talk... WHAT WOULD I TALK ABOUT?



and then we would walk to the thearters and see a movie... WOULD I BUY HER TICKET AND DRINK etc..?



After the movie, we would like walk to Jamba Juice or something and then I would buy her drink and mines. I would then ask her "Your really cool, uhhh will you go out with me?" If she says "yes" then Id be like cool (IDK what to say... what would i say?) We would wait for the bus (since I dont have my liceanse yet b/c my road test is friggen HARD!!! :| ) and like I would catch the bus with her home and yea... Then I would ask her if she wants to hang out on monday after school while on the ride and stuff....



Is this the right way to do it? Please tell me about my plan and game?

I was starting to maybe think there is hope for you....until I seen "catch the bus"......



Is this the right way to do it? Please tell me about my plan and game?

Yo dude! i don't know what to tell you, i would suggest you watch the movie "HITCH" it helps.



Is this the right way to do it? Please tell me about my plan and game?

DONT HAVE A PLAN! You know this isnt going to work out exactly like that, right?



Is this the right way to do it? Please tell me about my plan and game?

Geez, how do I know? I have no idea who she is, what she likes, if you two are even remotely compatible. Just relax and go with the flow- you're over thinking this one!



Is this the right way to do it? Please tell me about my plan and game?

figure it out urself, i figured noone would answer this so i wanted a best answer :)



Is this the right way to do it? Please tell me about my plan and game?

First call her up and ask her out. Take her out to dinner and a movie. Pay for everything. Then Walk her to her house and if everything has gone smoothly ask her out again or hang out again.



Is this the right way to do it? Please tell me about my plan and game?

AAAaaaWWWwww!!!! you have it right!! i would love for a guy to do all this just for me!!! its so romantic and cute!!! if i were you, i wouldnt worry about the conversations. after all of this planing for her, you have done enought work already. shell probably keep the conversations going.



Is this the right way to do it? Please tell me about my plan and game?

Ask her how her classes are going, maybe she could use a little help, and you could help her a bit, at the food place, DO NOT ASK ABOUT HER FIGURE!!!! that is one thing girls are most sensitive about. At the movies, ask her what movie she wants to see and ask her what snacks she wants, just make sure you have cash, the one thing that can burn a relationship. Walk her to her door and say something like "I had a good time tonite, maybe you wanna hang out another time?" But remember, stay cool and focused



Hope this Helped



LAZEr



Is this the right way to do it? Please tell me about my plan and game?

DUDE! RELAX! Dating is not about technique and skill. Well, it does help to have some teqnique, its not everything. Just be yourself. When talking to your date, talk about things you guys have in common and if you dont have anything in common, make casual conversation. Talk about school, sports you like, hobbies, ect. At the end of the night, walk to her door and tell her you had a good time. If she waits a bit or hints that she wants to be kissed, kiss her! Don't be nervous. Try to make her laugh. The main thing is definetly to be yourself. You don't have to put on an act for her to like you. Good luck!



Is this the right way to do it? Please tell me about my plan and game?

Simple u talk to her about school, your friends and hers, what kind of music, food. etc.. that u like and don't dislike... but mostly just be yourself once u get comfortable it will get easier!!! But I would find a sweeter way to ask her out...



Is this the right way to do it? Please tell me about my plan and game?

Dude having this **** all planned out is kinda creepy lol. But like just let things flow. On the phone, talk about school, what she likes to do, simple things that would lead to other stupid topics without arguments and don't say anything bad about things she likes. don't be mean.



if you go to fast food .. talk about the food lol or ask how she is and stuff or make jokes, not crappy ones, but make her laugh, nothing too serious because for that, she'd go with her dad.



of course, who doesn't want the guy to pay for her stuff lol.



you should kiss her before you ask her out .. because personally i think the moment after asking her out is kinda weird and there's no time to kiss her but that's just me. and don't ask her if she wants to hang out . just say see you later and then when she gets home call her and then ask so you actually have something to talk about . ask her where she wants to go! if she says "idk whatever" have something ready lol



Is this the right way to do it? Please tell me about my plan and game?

I wouldn't take so long to get her number on my space. Just a couple of days. Just find out things that she is interested in. That way when you call her you have things to talk about. As far as the date(if she is allowed to date) I think everything sounds cool. It is always a good idea to buy her ticket and drink at the movies. I would ask her if she wanted to hang out again , but not will you go out with me(wait until the second time you go out or until you talk on the phone more). And definitely walk her home(its a good way to score points)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone