Monday, November 30, 2009

The worst !?!?

this is my other q copy and pasted including notes :



im in the 7th grade, my best friend just moved to my school ( iv known her my whole life though) but everyone seems to like her , not just my friends because I think they are starting to get annoyed with her as am I. but boys LOVE her and if I like a boy then they ussually like her, and like if I secretly like a boy then I find on her myspace a picture comment from them saying somethign like Dammnn girl your hot! and im getting Sooo jealous shes had like 5 boy firends Iv had 2 (that doesn't really matter to me ) but people love her because shes popular and she kind of rubs her new friends in my face like asks us to pick her up from their house or shell tell me about their inside jokes, I just cant stand about boys Loving her and not liking me anymore. i cant ignore her shes my next door niegbor and our familys are best friends she acts like a dumb blonde and over reatcs to everything about me and doesnt with ehr other friends???????



The worst !?!?

You shouldn't worry about what people think about you, only what you think of yourself! You don't want a guy who likes your friend and trust me, you will find someone who will like you if you just be yourself.



The worst !?!?

be yourself dont get jealous.Let your friend be.Get over it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone