Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I handle this Ex situation?

So, I broke up with this guy about 2 weeks ago. It's a long story.



Before I dated him, he didn't have many friends. But when we started dating, my friends sort of became his friends! Now when i hang out with them, there's always a possibility that he'll be there. and it's slightly AWKWARD!



He also cannot keep a secret and he spreads rumors about me. I've told my friends all this, but they are always saying that they are not really friends with him. but i know that's not true because i always see them commenting back and forth on myspace, he's always hanging around, and they are always saying how funny he is.



and just recently he put up a myspace pic that's [i'm not gonna lie] REALLY hot! now all my girl friends are saying how great his abs are. It really bugs me.



My best friends always flirts with him, and that REALLY irks me. but she swears she's not.



I know I don't own my friends, but I'd really rather them not hang out with him!



How can I handle this!



please and thankyou :



How can I handle this Ex situation?

well



theres nothing u can realli do, sadly they are all friends now and breaking them up wuld b messed up



just talk to them



tell ur ex to stop talkin shxt on u becuase its nt kool at all, u dont talk about him so he shuld show u tha same respect and tell ur friends to nt plan days with u and him together because u dont wanna hang with him and let ur friends kno tht u and him still had history so all the flirting needs to stop



How can I handle this Ex situation?

thats a sticky situation. http://flickr.com/photos/13556796@N07/22...



show them that picture and say you found a different guy. and maybe they will stop liking him so much. a lot of times girls are like that. even if it hurts their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone