Saturday, November 28, 2009

Aight, help with looking pretty please? :)?

i'm not very hot, just check out my myspace and you will see for yourself. (http://www.myspace.com/spanny_spanner).



But I wanna start looking nicer. Starting tomorrow



I'm 5 ft 6 and a bit chubby.



I have long dark hair (which i need help with what to do with)



My eyes are quite big and I wanna be able to do the smoky look but dont know how (i have pencil eyeliner, dark green eyeshadow and mascara waiting for me to learn how to use).



i have 2 wear for school, a bright red jumper, grey trousers, white shirt, red tie and dark shoes. how do i make myself look nice?



I want general advice on how to do my hair and make up. i have the following things;



GHD straighteners, curling tongs, hairspray, hair mousse, bobbles, clips, hair gel. eyeliner, eyeshadow, foundation, mascara.



also, after looking at my myspace pictures, how shall i look good on weekends too?



i'd really appreciate your help guys, and no negative comments please if poss!



I will vote for best answer.



thanks trillions xxx



Aight, help with looking pretty please? :)?

It all depends on why you want to look pretty. If you want to look pretty to be vain, to feel prettier looking than other women or simply to take in attention you have no plans on paying back, I can't really help you.



If you're trying to look pretty to get a guy, I have this to say. Women who spends hours on their hair and makeup for their own attention is a dime a dozen. The keepers in my opinion are the ones that notice something about a guy they like. Outward admiration is far more attractive than conceitedness.



In my 39 years of living, I have NEVER seen a pretty girl walking past me with a conceited prissy gaze on her face, and said, "Oh my gosh, she's playing hard to get, I just have to get her!" On the other hand, every girl I have ever been with was always the one that was nice and would at least say hi. Not all my past girlfriends were perfect looking, but they all got the man. Trust me on this one, makeup, clothes and perfume is not where beauty is. It's in the attitude behind your eyes, It's in your actions, and it's in that smile of yours.



Many women never figure this out. It's a good thing there's so many desperate men to make up for it, otherwise they would all be alone at home with their mirrors..



I couldn't get your link to open, but I'm sure you are very beautiful. Just gain your prettiness by letting people see your nice personality.



P.S.



I was just able to get your link to work by deleting the last two characters. Come on!! You know you're pretty! haha.. You have to be kidding..



Aight, help with looking pretty please? :)?

i clicked on the picture and it doesnt work, youtube has alot of videos on this stuff, and how to do it.



Aight, help with looking pretty please? :)?

I think your really pretty=]



Welll I dont know exactly what to say but u have gorgeous hair, try different hairstyles. I would straighten it or curlying it would be super pretty. for me, a lot of the times I pull my hair in a high pony tail, then leave out my side bangs and curl them, then put a thin hair band in my hair.



Eyeliner is awesome. You should use it, I love your eyes! And mascara too. I'm not completley sure how to do the smokey effect, but It might be a little dramatic. I'm not sure though. I would try a purple eye shadow. That would go good with your eyes.



As for school... theres nothing much you can do except for your hair, and accessorize a little if u can. Try to use grey, red, white, or dark colors to match with your school outfit.



On weekends, just have fun. Experiment with different outfits, that's what I do. I layer shirts a lottttt so i would recommend that. I'm not sure what kind of clothes your have, so send me a msg and I can help you more!



hope this helps=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone