Monday, November 30, 2009

My uncle (by marriage) is creepy...?

he had pictures of me on his myspace and the caption was "i'm young and hot."...he's like 40 something... he's always been weird like a few years ago he was on all these sex websites..



My uncle (by marriage) is creepy...?

id tell my mom and aunt if i was you. thats really creepy. i wouldnt talk to him either whenever you see him.. he sounds like a perv!



My uncle (by marriage) is creepy...?

call your aunt RIGHT NOW and tell her and ur mom



My uncle (by marriage) is creepy...?

He's got really issues! You need to tell someone.. your parents, your aunt, someone. What a perv



My uncle (by marriage) is creepy...?

That's bad. Have your parents give him a talking to.



My uncle (by marriage) is creepy...?

Talk to YOUR PARENTS and get their advice on what to do---he had NO right to put your picture on MYSPACE or a caption either... without YOUR permission..... As far as the other stuff (sex websites), you may have NO PROOF to SHOW them BUT, if you know enough about computers, you know how to bring down the dropdown box Up on the top of the screen on internet explorer and see what sites your uncle has been on RECENTLY... maybe your aunt can catch him THAT WAY.... however looking at sex sites is NOT against the law (unless it's done at WORK), or UNLESS your uncle is looking at kids younger then 18 years old. on the sex sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone