Saturday, November 28, 2009

What Changed?

Me and my boyfriend have been living together since July 23,2006 and things were awesome at first and now things...aren't I mean I still love him moe than anything and he still means the world to me but i just feel like i'm not appreciated anymore I don't feel special anymore and he's always telling me about the hot girls that want to be his friend on myspace and I just don't feel like I'm interesting to him anymore he never gives me reall kisses anymore all i ever seem to get is pecks and I'm left thinking "Is something wrong with me?" I love him so much and I haven't been the easiest to deal with lately but I try to talk to him and let him know I still care and I'm not mad at him but somedays he just shuts down and won't talk. He wants me to come talk to him about everything but anytime I ask him whats wrong he always says nothing even when it's apperent it's something we used to communicate great and now we don't seem to talk much at all. Help.



What Changed?

Does he know you do Yahoo Answers? If he does maybe you could show him this. Your question and the answers. Could he be trying to make you jealous? If all else fails maybe you should get some male friends too. You know, what's good for the goose... I hope life gets better for you soon.



What Changed?

you shouldn't have moved in together if you can't stand being around each other constantly. it is a big change moving in with someone. plus you are both probably spending too much time on the computer. - you on here asking questions and him on myspace. why do'nt you too just turn off the computer for a week and see how things are



What Changed?

period of adjustment. Six weeks? Did you jump too soon?



What Changed?

It sounds like he is trying to give you a reason to break up with him because he cant do it, im sorry but thats what it sounds like to me, i love my ex to death but thats how we broke up last time. sorry and i hope every thing works out for you, good luck.



What Changed?

I'm really sorry abour your situation...whatever you do, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself. Luckily, a lot of girls are in the same situation as yourself...You have to sit him down and talk about your relationship. A serious heart-to-heart. NO yelling is allowed. You just need to tell him you know you're not perfect yourself, but it hurts your feelings when he talks about other hot girls or is too busy for you or is being plain ignorant. You have to show him you're serious so that he can't just laugh it off...And you could spice up your relationship by little surprises, whether it's sexual or just a surprise present or a surprise date location...Communication is so important and when it's not there, the relationship will fizzle. You can't survive without it. Good luck!



What Changed?

Try giving him a little more space, if this is his first time living with another female, he is not used to it. If you see something is wrong and he says nothing is wrong just go with it. Try to avoid fights. If he is not going to kiss you right dont kiss him, with out telling him, but let him know you like the other kisses. Example if he is going to peck you let him peck you in the cheek not the lips reserve the lips for some good kisses. Try slowly making him talk to you without telling him to talk to you, it gets annoying when you dont want to talk but somebody keeps telling you "talk to me". Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone