Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Um...is this going too far?

Okay, I am planning on creating another myspace account, but going on as this hot chick and adding my best friend to this account. I want to trick my best friend into thinking that one of his new friends found a girl for him and make him feel very happy. Then I will say the nastiest and meanest stuff to him on this account and make him think that this new friend hates him too. I do not approve of this new friend and I believe he is trying to turn my best friend against me so I want to break them apart so that me and my best friend can remain friends!



Um...is this going too far?

Wow, um don't you think the whole thing is going too far. Using Myspace as an alternative to talking face to face about a problem is giving people poor social skills.



First of all I think this whole situation is too "dramatical" (%26lt;---Thanks to Flavor Flav for that one) You need to honestly get a life. If your friend starts acting like your not his/her friend anymore then maybe they aren't.



Basically if you like this friend so much, pull that friend aside and say it like it is. Don't turn this into some freaky sh#@ by posing as a hot chick. That's just weird.



Um...is this going too far?

Remain his friend, but let it go. Eventually, your friend will figure it out.



My best friend started hanging out with someone new when we started high school. At first I hated it, but now, the other person is my best friend, and has remained so for the last 20 years. As for the person that USED to be my best friend - I no longer speak to her because of something that she said to me about 17 years ago.



Um...is this going too far?

I'm going to say...yes, that is going a little to far. What would he do if he found out that you tricked him?...and don't think for one second that he is not going to eventually find out! You may lose your friend forever. Seriously if you miss your buddy, stop being a jerk and just call him. Don't turn into a psycho jealous retard.



Um...is this going too far?

you have to let people live their own lives your friend will see this guy for who he is eventually and to be honest the more you go on to him and try to "break them up" the more its gonna make you look gay sorry but true!



Um...is this going too far?

I don't think I'd WANT a friend that though he'd have to lie to me.



Um...is this going too far?

seems some SEXUAL-PROBLEM.



Leave him, he would learn by time. Dont interfare in some1's personal affairs.



Mind it



Um...is this going too far?

I think you should stop worrying about what your friends are doing and take some time to heal yourself. You are the one with issues. And no wonder they are teasing you about being gay, you are acting like a closeted homosexual that is very confused and angry. Come out of the closet and be free. It's ok to like men, you will be accepted. For you to want to go that far to "break apart" your friend and his friend is really really creepy!



Um...is this going too far?

immature, manipulative, lacking in social skills, jealous, back-stabbing, pathetic and hostile these are some things that come to mind reading your lame story. GROW UP!



Um...is this going too far?

You need to empty your mind of the petty ideas and behavior. Then you will start to grow some character. Don't carry all that crappy baggage around. Travel light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone