Monday, November 30, 2009

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!...

My best friend is coming over tomorrow, and she has been over a few times before but everytime she comes over, we cant seem to find anything to talk about, its the same on the phone. Now I have a computer in my room and I think that if not for that computer we would just sit in complete silence. What I mean is she goes on myspace and just talks to me about all the hot guys that she met. So I guess that just shows how close we are...lol...anyways what would be somethings to talk to her about like some open ended questions, some questions that would keep her away from that computer for a while. We have been friends for about two years and we are close and we can fun and laugh and be goofy and all that stuff, but i can never seem to find anything to talk to her about. When she calls sometimes I dont pickup the phone because I know she is gonna say what guy she met or who talked to her on myspace. Im 17 shes 16,,,,,SOOOO, Please help...thanks you guys are da bombbbb!!!



Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!...

Try talking about fashion, maybe ask her opinion on some outfits. Talk about hair. Or you could go the intellectual route and talk about politics, environmental issues. Maybe discuss volunteering for something you are both passionate about. You're both getting closer to graduation, discuss what plans you have for the future. Maybe look into colleges together. You could also try cooking together, fun stuff like cookies or brownies. Hope this helps.



Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!...

why dont you get together



Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!...

hmm. I don't think she's really your best friend, is she? I mean if all she wants to talk about is myspace, what value is she to you? If i were you I would try and hang out with other people who live real lives.



Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!...

ugh I've been in the same situation love. But for my friend and I it was the telly that kept us going. I would recommend going out to do something. Go to a movie or to starbucks. Go window shopping. Have fun but get out of the house. When she starts to talk about that guy, bring up a different topic. Tell a joke. I hope your friendship works out better than mine did!



wish you luck



xoxo



Ziggy



Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!...

I have one question do u guys go to the same school and if you do you guys must talk and maby shes trying 2 act cool around you because she likes you and thinks ur cool cause of the hot guys thing! but anyways if you guys go 2 the same school things u like dislike friendsor other people,teachers,school,ect. and if not go to the movies local mall library if you guys are in 2 that book thing. and go to the mall + ur fave stores. and invite other friends and if she doesnt go to ur school she will have a better time wth ur friends her age i hope things work out wth u and ur friend tell me how things work out.



from:



me %26amp; my bff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone