Monday, December 28, 2009

Why is it like this?!?

ok so this is what happened, i like(d) this guy and he hasnt been talking to me in a long time, hes really hot and im not ugly but im not that great looking- kinda cute, we have been friends forever,, but now things changed this week, i mean we only have been making eye contact, like i would be in my cicrle of friends and my friend told he came behind me and smiled at me and then got really nervous and walked off. after that the next day we just said hey to eachother cause we were both so busy , i invited him to the movies but he siad i dont think so.. and i dont know!! is he really nervous and likes me? or is he annoyed and only want me as a friend? i have myspace , and mine is myspace.com/laurenalwys,



Why is it like this?!?

it sounds like he likes you but he's just nervous

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone