Monday, December 28, 2009

Neighbor...how do I do this...bore to talk to ... or is different?

Helped my hot neighbor move in. Didn't see much of her since then. She obviously had a BF.



Fast forward two months. She finds ME on myspace and says hi it's your neighbor. So , we start messaging back and forth. Then IM. Anyways, anytime I talk with her it is mainily her talking about her stuff. She has NEVER asked me anything about me.



Its getting rather annoying. She normally will message me if she comes online. I sense I might be slipping to cuddlebitch terriotory.



Two nights ago...I think she was drinking alone or something. She starts the convo by, "Do you know of any hot , single guys, I am having bad luck with guys"



Anyways...how do I turn this one around. I almost wanna go for broke and say , "Your boring to talk to...have you noticed all you do is talk about your self?"



I sense I have nothing to lose and it would be fun to see her reaction.



Thanks



Neighbor...how do I do this...bore to talk to ... or is different?

Then go ahead... give it a try!



I think so too... there would be nothing to lose. Give it a try, and let us know how she reacted!



Neighbor...how do I do this...bore to talk to ... or is different?

You made a major mistake. When she asked you if you knew any hot single guys, you should have said, "I'll be right over." That was your big chance and you blew it.



However, she sounds like a self centered airhead so maybe you should just ignore her messages. Why insult her? You don't need an angry neighbor who could send one of her boyfriends over to cause trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone