Monday, December 28, 2009

All my crushes turn into huge jerks. How can I find a nice guy?

Ok well I go after guys who arent that bad looking but have low self esteem and dont keep up with all the "Styles" and "trends".. And arent considered "cool" at school. Because I want to make them feel like the luckiest guy in the world.Basically I ignore the hottiest and aim for the shy guys.



Well, I really really liked this guy brandon and I dont know I guess he found out I liked him, it went to his head or someting.. and he just changed A LOT within a month its crazy. And now 3 other really pretty popular girls are after him so I gave up because I would have probably lose and now hes messaging me on myspace saying "Hey boo" "should have said something cutie" "Lets hang sometime" "Your so $#$%# hot/cute"



That kind of talk bothers me alot because all the jerks talk to me like that and they just used me..



So now hes a jerk, I dont give a crap...



can someone please help me? I want a boyfriend, but I want a nice guy, and one know how to spot them? Im having bad luck. :(



All my crushes turn into huge jerks. How can I find a nice guy?

.l think your over reacting to a simple error in judgement.You thought he was a nice quiet boy and he turned into a tiger.However,you should disregard boys who have it all.So be more selective and daring.Unless,you simply want a lap dog



All my crushes turn into huge jerks. How can I find a nice guy?

I heard this comedian tell the answer...LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone