Thursday, December 24, 2009

Don't you ever just hate teenagers?

I swear, everyone around me is all the same. They dress the same, talk the same, act the same, listen to the same music. Sometimes I just want to throw up.



Seriously, this is a group of teenagers conversation:



"Omg, do you like Panic! At the Disco?"



"Omg, yes. Do you know, like, that on my myspace, I put "Jenna! At the Disco?"



"That's so hot, Jenna. Rawrrr."



"Rawrrr back. Omg, lawlz. We're dinosaurs."



"No way, I'm a ninja. Roflmfaololstfu."



"Where did you, like, get those shorts?"



"Are you serious? Don't you see the big "Hollister" on my ***?"



"Oh, lolstfulmfao! Blonde moment."



The sad thing is, I'm a teenager.



Don't you ever just hate teenagers?

i hate THOSE type of teenagers.



Don't you ever just hate teenagers?

well it's kinda hard to hate them when you are them. you're being ageist against even tho its true to some teens. but not all teens are like that.



Don't you ever just hate teenagers?

No, those are INTERNET teenagers, heh, epic n00b.



Also, what about male teenagers?



We dont talk like that.



Don't you ever just hate teenagers?

Did you just stereotype yourself? O_O



Don't you ever just hate teenagers?

Yeah I get really annoyed by teenagers like when I'm standing in line behind some at the store and they say stupid things like that and are obnoxiously loud! Then I start to wonder...was I like that when I was a teenager? I hope not!



Don't you ever just hate teenagers?

I am not like that! I PROMISE! (haha!)



Don't you ever just hate teenagers?

ohh yeah, i agree. and im a teenager too, seventeen to be exact. and seriously, it's just sad how some of us act.



Don't you ever just hate teenagers?

ugh im a teenager.....and i hate teenagers lol



epsecially kids like preps or wanna be punks



those annoy me so much!!



=D glad were on the same boat



Don't you ever just hate teenagers?

Teenagers are still children learning how to think and act in the adult world. Eventually, most of 'em will figure it out. A tragic few never will grow up. But for the most part, what teenagers need from us old farts is patience. I was a teenager once too, and yes, I was as air-headed as those you mentioned. I look back on myself at that point in life and wonder how the adults who had to put up with me managed to keep from boiling me in oil or something equally dramatic. I mean, I was such a pain in everyone's behind I still blush forty-three years later! So - be patient. They'll have to get their shite together soon enough...



Don't you ever just hate teenagers?

I know exactly what you're experiencing, and I feel like I'm going crazy because noone can relate to how much I can't stand (most) teenagers, (I'm one too, and it's very frustrating dealing with teenagers).



I blame (partly) Myspace for their stupidity, God knows most teenagers don't have minds of their own. It's really unfair being a teenager when you're trapped in surroundings of ignorant kids who are just carbon copies, even though they fancy themselves 'unique'. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone