Monday, December 28, 2009

Want to be my site model? :)?

Hey guys and gals I run A layout site on myspace.



myspace.com/lightning_rendition



And I am looking for A couple of gorgeous people to model for me for a new picture I am going to make.



So what you need to do:



1.) Take a picture of your self, with the words LR or Lightning Rendition written on your self or digitally attatched.



2.)make sure the picture is vertical



3.) Upload the picture to tinypic.com



4.)email Lighting_rendition@yahoo.com The url to the picture.



5.)Get thanked a lot :D



and it's going to be so cool. and if you don't get what I mean here is something my friend catie did for me



(http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=52m2i6e%26amp;...



and if that dosen't work use this



(http://i3.tinypic.com/52m2i6e.jpg)



thanks a lot



and I don't care if your a guy or a girl



it's gona be hot



yay.



:D



Want to be my site model? :)?

Yea. OK



Want to be my site model? :)?

I site model for a couple sites,



and i have alot of experience



myspace.com/58325481 Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone