Monday, December 28, 2009

Why don't guys like me?

Personally, I think I'm pretty and have a great personality. I'm funny and fun to be around and everyone loves me as a friend... but I feel like guys don't ever like me as more then a friend.



Sometimes I'm like "one of the guys" and I always joke around, I have a funny laugh that makes everyone crack up and I love to mess around and just have fun. I'm super outgoing and am really nice and caring to everyone. I make friends really easily and am pretty confident in the way I carry myself.



I'm a strong Christian and have very high morals. I've even made a promise to myself to save my first kiss for marriage which alot of people seem to respect. But thats not because I'm against it- it's just because I think it's a cool thing to do and it will make my first kiss super meaningful.



I've just always noticed that guys never seem to really like me, say I'm pretty or hot or anything. It makes me really self conscious and doubt myself.



My myspace:



www.myspace.com/omgiitsheathe



Thanks!



Why don't guys like me?

U dont look to bad i dunno wat to say r the guys on weed?



Why don't guys like me?

u r pretty



Why don't guys like me?

Sometimes Hot girls like you make us think that you probably already have a boyfriend or that A hot girl like you wouldnt ever want to go out with us. So we get shy.



(Sorry but thats what goes through the mind of men when they see hot girls, and you cant do anything about it.)



Why don't guys like me?

your really cute =] i love your hair



guyz are immature



Why don't guys like me?

yeah....so your 3rd paragraph says it all. your first kiss till marriage? that'll turn alot guys away...not even lying. lol. how many guys do u tell that too. do they all know that? how can a guy like you but never expect a kiss?



there ya go. ur answer. its right.



even though ur morals are strong....i've never heard of saving the kiss till mariage...i've heard of being abstinent. just saying.



Why don't guys like me?

Umm yeah your cute I dont really know what to say though because of the fact that you dont want to kiss anyone. The sex till marriage thing can wait but kissing come on now Unless you want to marry a guy like me who can respect that, which Im one in a trazillion (thats more than a billion, i actually made it up) Actually I dont even think I could do it just because Im going to medical school and I cant get married till im like 35 so I'll never make it another 15 yrs without kissing my girlfreind. So I dont know you need a goody two shoes christian boy. So whatever good luck



http://www.myspace.com/joeblasutig



(The unofficial love doctor of yahoo answers, feel free to say hi)



Joey



Why don't guys like me?

Good for you and your morals, I am not sure about the kissing but the stuff that it leads to sure does require care. Let's face it High School romances ( not sure of your age) are about growing up, and unfortunately sex. You seem to be mature for your age, so that could be the problem. Don't cave into the pressure, there is nothing wrong with you except maybe you are putting too much emphasis on finding your happiness with a boyfriend. You will find that special someone, but maybe you should look for him at church or youth group. It is hard to be a Christian in today's' world, and a partner with similar beliefs will make it easier for both of you. God Bless.



Why don't guys like me?

First of all, I think it's really cool that you're saving that much of yourself for marriage. This commitment probably scares away most of the guys who would only want you for what you would give them physically. You most likely wouldn't want to date these guys anyway, so you should view that as a good thing. Second, as a sister in Christ, let me just encourage you that God does have the perfect guy for you in mind and everything comes in His time. Also, it's great to be friends with guys. Some of the best relationships come from being good friends first. So be patient, trust God, and don't doubt yourself. God made you exactly how he wanted you and someday the man you're meant to marry will see just how special you are!



Why don't guys like me?

Don't worry. I looked at your pic on myspace and you are so totally beautiful. Seriously. Very cute. Definitely without a doubt there are 1000s of guys ready to hook up right now. That fact that you are confidant and are waiting for the right man is only going to get you a better (best) guy. Just keep doing what you are doing and don't change yourself for one bit. I think that you will enjoy kissing though just as long as the guy knows that it will go no further. Just kissing can spark some things between a couple. Just make sure that he is one that you are sure you want to date. Be a little flirtatious, such as, smiling and looking in the eye instead of just being one of the guys. You will melt their hearts. I guarantee that you will find one worth being with soon enough. The guys you are already taking too are in to you and they just don't want to tell you because they are probably a little intimidated. Just trust on this one. I have been there before and have seen this go on plenty of times before with friends. I am 28 so I think that my friends and I have experienced enough of the guys and also still young enough to understand.



Why don't guys like me?

I've heard of no sex before marriage (which is what I did), but no kiss before marriage is pretty extreme, even by Christian standards. That could definetely be a factor, and at your age, most guys are not thinking of marriage; Christian or otherwise.



You are definitely attractive, and sometimes, guys assume the "hot" girl has plenty of dates, or is out of their league and never express interest.



Lastly there is some disadvantage to just being seen as "one of the guys", because guys like a little mystery with their women, and if there's no mystery, there's no intrigue.



Why don't guys like me?

I commend you for being a strong Christian with high morals. That is difficult for many to do in our world today. I am sure there have been guys who have liked you, but maybe they feel intimidated to approach you about it since you do have high morals. There are many guys who do want to kiss if they date... I understand that you made a promise to save your first kiss for marriage, but don't you think that will be hard to do? When you start dating, don't you want to kiss your future boyfriend? I fully understand about saving sex until marriage, but kissing (innocently) without having sex is not bad for dating. Make sure that you're not being too strict on yourself. Don't wait around for a guy to come to you... If you are doing everything you can to make yourself available, then come out and tell a guy you are attracted to that you like him and are available for dates. I hope that helps... Just my opinion. Good luck with everything.



Why don't guys like me?

lmao, kudos for having the captain planet song on your page. I'm going to say, judging by your picture and strong christian morales, that many guys either



1) are intimidated by you. What I mean by this is that some guys see an attractive girl and can't work up the nerve to ask due fear of rejection.



2) are put of by the fact you have strong christain morals and are looking for a girl they can "mess around" with.



3) see you as "one of the guys". That can be a subconcious turn off to guys who are looking for a girl who is a girlfriend and not a girl who IS a friend. but that's probably the least likely reason.



Try approaching guys yourself, by starting conversations with guys who are on common ground with you. Casually bring up stuff you have in common, i.e. school, class, class mates, etc casually turn the conversation into what he likes or is into, and everything should really go downhill from there, if he likes you.



hope it works out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone