Monday, December 28, 2009

Should my girl break up with me or should we work things out?

I am so in love with her and betrayed her trust. I posted a comment on another girls myspace page that had a mountain lion smoking a cigar and said smoken hot pussy. 4 days later we found out my girl was pregnat. We had an abortion but have been having a hard time with that. We really didn't want to have it. But she has a hard time trusting me and also her sons father is in the picture. She is always with him. every night and if she don't go to see him he threatens her he is gonna come to our house and flip out. We have even caught him spying in our windows. We both really are in love with eachother But I have betrayed her trust. I don't even know why I did it. I feel so bad about it. I have since closed the myspace account cause I have no desire for anyone but her. I always just sit at home and wait for her to return. It drives me mad somtime but I really do believe she's in love with me. Actually I know she is. Do you think she should break up with me or try forgiving me.



Should my girl break up with me or should we work things out?

definatly stay together tell her that the comment was just to make her feel good and that she is the only one for u... i can tell u 2 love each other...



good luck :)



Should my girl break up with me or should we work things out?

Honestly u need to sit down to seriously think will the relationship work out and last.Be honest with each other , if the answer is NO, then move on .Sits hard but why drag and both suffers further.Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone