Monday, December 28, 2009

Signs of a cheater?

Recently, i have been questioning my boyfriends faithfulness. So i went on myspace and set up a fake account with a picture of a hot guy and everything, and messaged my boyfriend. He turned down my attempts, but later sent back a messaging asking to be friends. Then, when i went on his myspace account, he had deleted all traces of a conversation with this guy. Also, sometimes i will catch my boyfriend talking to other guys with the other guy talking about showers and drugs and stuff to my boyfriend, but when i question it, he says i have bad hearing and then tries to tell me they are saying something completely different, even tho i am very sure. I know my hearing can be bad sometimes, but i feel really sure of what i have heard both times. Are these signs that i could be with a cheater? Or am i just being overly cautious and stupid?



Signs of a cheater?

If you feel like something is wrong...maybe there is. Don't let him play you for a fool and blame it on your hearing. Keep a close eye on him and if you keep seeing the signs talk to him about it. If he seems over defensive about that's almost a sure sign that he is cheating in witch case you should move on...Good Luck



Signs of a cheater?

The whole "shower" thing sounds suspicious but then again he didn't add that guy to his profile. In my experience MySpace is something that is never good for a relationship because everyone on the thing is looking for someone. I wouldn't try to make up situations to find out what he's doing I would just confront him with it and see where it goes.



Good Luck!



Signs of a cheater?

maybe follow him around dont let him leave your site i know it might sound crazey at least he wont talk about it in frount of you .or tell him you sick of what going on you want to know the truth and you dont fell the same in the relation ship somthing has changed and to please tell you whats going on !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone