Thursday, December 24, 2009

What should I say to this kid? HELP PLEASE!?

So, I just added this super hot senior who's in the ski club with me on myspace! I've never spoken to him before! Mabye I'll talk to him on our next trip! But, he just accepted my add yestrday %26amp; I wanna say something like "hey! thx for adding.............. something something something......"



I'm a freshman btw. And yes, he does talk to other freshmans!



What should I say to this kid? HELP PLEASE!?

I am a senior right now. I like it when girls put themselves out there so just talk to him. I think that you should just say what comes naturally to you.



What should I say to this kid? HELP PLEASE!?

well don't come off as easy is the #1 thing you should make sure of.



being funny and witty and as long as you don't come off as an idiot you will soon find yourself a future friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone