Thursday, December 24, 2009

Long haired dudes: Yes or No?

So, ladies, do you like your men with cropped hair or long? How long? For example, the gentleman pictured here:



http://myspace-954.vo.llnwd.net/00332/45...



Is the hair hot or not?



Please explain your answers. Does your openion have anything to do with your culture, the aria you live in, etc. or is it just personal prefrence?



Personally, I love my dudes with long hair. And I should think the guy in the picture is hot, he's mine. ;) *lol*



Long haired dudes: Yes or No?

I tend to like long hair on guys, but it has to be well-cared for. Dandruff and grease are never hot. I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but my music preference tends to be towards metal or prog rock, where lots of the men have long hair. Maybe I just associate long hair with hot men and good music.



Long haired dudes: Yes or No?

no way



Long haired dudes: Yes or No?

Long hair....definitely. Doesn't have anything to do with the area or culture I'm from, i just prefer it.



Long haired dudes: Yes or No?

I prefer guys with short hair...but thats just my personal choice



Long haired dudes: Yes or No?

that dude - NOT! it needs more styling ... the lead singer from red jumpsuit apparatus has cool hair



Long haired dudes: Yes or No?

You are lucky



The dude is kewl



I dont have any preference, for me everything is nice as long as you are clean



Best



*_* Suri



Long haired dudes: Yes or No?

I prefer short. While, long does look good on some ppl it can make them look messy and gross - especially if its oily and covered in dandruff. Plus, it's just not as clean looking.



Long haired dudes: Yes or No?

I feel that is the mans personal choice .On some long hair looks great.On some short hair canbe very attractive



No I dont think the guy in pic is hot Sorry



Long haired dudes: Yes or No?

I used to have hair down to my waist. I let it grow for 8 years while I was in Los Angeles. I played drums in a metal band and I guess I just wanted the 'look.' Then I grew up and realized long hair was just impractical for a guy and I cut it.



It's much easier to get a job now for sure - as long as I wear long sleeves to hide my tattoos.



I've thought about letting it grow long again, but it just took too long and I hate the stages it has to go through...like when it's long, but not *quite* long enough to get into a ponytail...yuk.



Anyway, I'm 34 now and I think I've outgrown the long hair 'rocker' look.



It was fine when I was a teenager, but like I said, I've grown up. Long hair nowadays is for kids and hippy-wannabees.



Long haired dudes: Yes or No?

ya my husband has went from long hair to short and now bald. I have loved it all I guess you could say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone