Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is there to be said about a guy that does this?

I know this guy from the 9th grade. He was a senior. I only knew him for about a month, he called me his gf but we never did anything together. He all of a sudden dissapeared and 4 years later I was wondering what happened to him. So early this year I found him on MySpace and we just talk sometimes. He tells me how hot he thinks I am, but I made it very clear that I have boyfriend that I'm very involved with and told him that we could just be friends. Well, he calls me all the time, hits on me constantly, told me he fell in love with me and just a few minutes ago he wanted to show me his rod with his webcam. I keep telling him that I have no intention on going out with him and I don't like him that way. I keep mentioning my bf and say how much I love him but it's like he doesn't care and hits on me anyway and says weird and perverted things to me. It's starting to piss me off. I'm in California and he's in South Carolina, my bf is in Texas. What's wrong with this guy?



What is there to be said about a guy that does this?

It sounds like he's trying quite a bit. I'd tell him to fug off once and for all. Myspace seems to be a great place to find people like this. They are probably living in the past wishing they got it back when. I admit, I have often wondered about girls from school, but I have a girlfriend of many years that I could never plot against.



What is there to be said about a guy that does this?

Stop talking to this guy, you're just giving him the attention he wants... he might even think you're playing hard to get. If he's in South Carolina, you don't have to face him- just let him go. Why would you even want to be friends with someone who has no respect for you? If he knows you have a boyfriends you're really happy with, he shouldn't be saying the things he is.



What is there to be said about a guy that does this?

This jerk cannot accept denial. It is like having a partner in life that is jealous of every person that you speak with. They place within their minds that you care about them. Jealousy and denial run hand in hand. F888 him and break all contact with this louser. Block him from whatever you are involved in.



Ignore this waste of time. And I was thinking about moving to South Carolina? Now you are telling me that it is all of the patients from a mental ward that are living there now? No thank you Texas will serve my needs fine. If you need help yell at me deal?...............!michaels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone