Thursday, December 24, 2009

GUYS.. tell me what is going on.. how to deal with this? (sorry its long, but plz read?)?

I really like this guy and he likes me too.. we have been out together 4 times now and each time he drops me off at my apt... he acts like he wants to kiss me, but we don't.. I wanna kiss him too, but I don't initate that kinda stuff.. before he comes to pick me up, we chat online and he tells me like he wants to make out with me when he sees me, and thinks im so hot.. and says things like "Do you think that if we became a couple then I would get freaked out and not want to because you have a child?" then he says "Cause I wont.. I think its awesome!" "I want to be with an older girl.. I am sick of the silly drama with girls my age and younger" and he ALWAYS wants to hang out with me.. He is 20.. I am 22. I don't usually go for younger guys, but there is something bout him that I like haha. So what do you all think is going on? I know he wants to kiss me, just maybe too nervous?? lastnight when he dropped me off at my apt.. I opened the car door and we talked for like 20 minz



15 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.



Additional Details



12 minutes ago



before I finally said.. "well are we talking or am I leaving now?" and he is all "yeah I got work tomorrow early, I will text you" then I left.



Also, there is this chick on his myspace who lives in a different state (his home state.. and he is going there for christmas to see his family for a month) she is his first friend on there.. his relationship status says "In a relationship" I was reading all the comments on his page from her and they are ones like "I love you too baby" "I miss you a lot baby" "me+you=always" some other chick left one that says "I am so glad you got her back" and that was left last month!.. I did bring it up to him even though we are nothing more than friends right now, and he told me that he is going to have a talk with her and finally tell her its over between them because all she is is drama and he is sick of it.. how she cheated on him once and they broke up.. but since she was all sad and crying bout it.. he gave in and took her back.. but he hasen't



9 minutes ago



seen her since they got back together.. he is here in FL.. and she lives in his home state.. Conneticut.. Lastnight he told me that he did have the talk with her and then he went on to laugh and say how annoying she is.. how she is ALWAYS calling him.. how she doesn't get it.. how he wants to be in a more adult relationship.. etc etc.



I wont go as far as to say he is obsessed with me, but he ALWAYS wants to hang with me.. always making plans with me.. when he signs online.. he IMS me (AOL) RIGHT AWAY. tells me he wants to make out/kiss/ next time he sees me.. we get into the begining of sex talk.. etc etc.. blahhhh I am confused lol. Maybe I have to initate taking the next step?? i know he WANTS too, but he seems so nervous lol.. like when he drops me off and we talk before I go in my apt.. He talks but he is looking down.. and like messing with his college papers/books that he has on the floor of the passanger seat.. lol.



any ideas? thanks!



3 minutes ago



I gues she isn't so mysterious.. but I did tell him flat out that if they are indeed a couple.. i am backing out.. because even though nothing has went on yet between us.. if it DOES (from the sounds of it, he wants it to) then I don't want to be in that kinda situation.. like he is just getting with a girl here because he has to be out here in FL for schooling, while all the time he has a long distance relationship with this chick in connitcut. He says that he DID indeed have the talk with her on the phone for 2 hours a few days ago, (after I told him I don't want to get involved in drama..etc etc) and he did tell me that he is sick of her/done with her/for me not to worry bout any of that/etc etc. I don't know what is true or not though. I don't want to keep bringing it up either because I don't want him to think I am falling for him so fast and so hard.. know what I mean?.. I told him that if it truly is over to move her from his first friend on myspace, and to change his status



0 seconds ago



to single on myspace.. He told me that he has it saying "In a relationship" because he has a lot of girls always wanting to add him as a friend/talk to him and he figures if he puts "in a relationship" then they wont.. wow I dunno.



1 more thing. He currently lives with his father and stepmom about 10 minutes from my apt.. Well his stepmom wants him out.. so the last few days his dad has been taking him to look at apartments.. well He texted me 2 days ago telling me that he was currently at the time looking at the apt complex that I live in!!!! I was like "oh my gosh this dude is obsessed" lastnight he was tellin me like the whole night that he really really wants to move into the apt complex, but how his friend that is gonna help him pay rent has said no because its only 1 bedroom.. and he was asking me over and over what is a good way to try and get him to agree to moving in there?



Lol.. just makes me think thats all.. like why he wants to move into these apt's so badly.



GUYS.. tell me what is going on.. how to deal with this? (sorry its long, but plz read?)?

man thats too long!!!! just kiss him already!!



GUYS.. tell me what is going on.. how to deal with this? (sorry its long, but plz read?)?

Please kiss the guy... wow... dont you want a guy that has a bit of self reserve



GUYS.. tell me what is going on.. how to deal with this? (sorry its long, but plz read?)?

As i sAid dear take your time! Get to know him better first. How do you he wont call you names in the next chick, when he's done with you.



I'd like to sound optimistic to your ears, but watch out dear!



Whatever you do, dont involve that chick. unless you don't mind risking what you have with him to finding out the truth.Coz it might ruin things, the chick will obviously ak him about you after you ask her whats going on.



though it might be for the best to hear what the chick has to say, it might even save you a lot of HEARTACHE!



GUYS.. tell me what is going on.. how to deal with this? (sorry its long, but plz read?)?

Wow! You had a lot to tell. Honestly I can tell that u were excited when u wrote this, but after the third paragraph I stop reading because you were just babbling. Next time just get straight to the point. Anyway.... I can tell that u like this fellow, but it still sounds like he has an attachment to this other girl. He says she doesnt get it, but he dont get it either. When someone is done with their ex and really mean it then there would be no ties to it. Meaning he would stop answering the phone, block text messages, or just do whatever he had to do to let that chick understand that there is nothing between them. Second, I can also tell that this fellow likes u because he is ready to live close to you. If u two have a strong chemistry then go for it. Third, if u kiss him first then u want every have to worry about questioning his kiss to you in the future. Guys like for a girl to be aggressive a little bit, so pucker up those lips and give him the first best juicy kiss u have ever gave. Hope this help u out be sure to vote for my answer. Peace Lux.Redd



GUYS.. tell me what is going on.. how to deal with this? (sorry its long, but plz read?)?

OMG Girl! Just kiss him already! He wants to %26amp; U want to -- so do it!!! Don't go any further though until U have the "facts" in this case straightened out though.



Ask Kyle, if he is, or is not in a relationship -- straight up no B.S. %26amp; tell him U will email his girl in Connecticut to verify. U don't want to be a third wheel, or a school fling while he is happily (or unhappily) playing his long distance romance to the hilt. U have no room for more drama or for someone who will cheat, just for convenience or a piece of the action.



Be honest %26amp; demand that he be honest with U %26amp; her (in CT). Good communication is the key in a good relationship, start it off on being honest with each other %26amp; after everything settles grab him %26amp; hold on -- if he is the one for U. Or if after the dust settles there still is something fishy, toss him back %26amp; move on, there are plenty of other fish in the pond that don't stink!



Best of luck to U!!!



P.S. Let him help U out of the car and sorta start leaning backwards, he'll grab U to help U -- so then U grab him %26amp; kiss him -- PERFECT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone