Monday, December 28, 2009

I like this guy . help?

i like this guy his name is alex and everytime i talk to him its on myspace and he never messages me back. but he is super hot and there a lot of girls that like him. but hes single . HELP ME!



I like this guy . help?

If he doesn't message you back after a couple of times, he isn't worth your respect or time, as a matter of fact. That guy sounds cocky, no offense. I think you're still in junior high or high school, but most guys only care for looks at that age. So yeh, if you're pretty, you MIGHT have a chance with him. But why would you want someone to like you just for your looks? You can be used as 'arm candy' by him. Move on if he still doesn't want to talk to you. Simple as that.



I like this guy . help?

Just try to talk to him....say HI!!!! Are you pretty....if you're not you lose chances!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone